Area Sales Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Area Sales Manager to join our Sales Team, based at our head office in Eye, Suffolk.
- To manage, develop and train Distributors in the territory on specification sales using Permastore USPs, quality and Brand leverage.
- To ensure that the required level of support is made available and that the targets set are achieved in respect of the existing Distributors in the designated markets.
- To carry out commercial negotiations to secure orders which are commercially, contractually and logistically acceptable to the Company.
- To assist in finding, appointing, training, motivating and monitoring new Distributors for the Company’s products.
- To regularly report on Sales Activity, prepare monthly forecasts and report with an overview of the territory and recommendations for improvement.
- To support and attend Exhibitions and Sales Seminars and be willing to travel extensively to “off the beaten track” locations.
Education, Essential Skills & Personal Attributes:
- ONC/HNC/degree would be advantageous or equivalent work experience in a related role.
- Proven work experience gained within an external sales role in a multicultural international business.
- Experience working through a distributor sales network.
- Strong leadership, delegation, time management and communication skills.
- A second language would be a significant advantage (particularly Spanish).
- Good technical understanding, verbal and written communication skills, together with numeric reasoning.
- Open Style & Team Player.
- The ability to develop close business relationships.
- A strong work ethic with a willingness to undertake extensive international travel as required.
For a full appointment brief or to register your interest in the above position, please contact email@example.com.
** Please note: We are currently looking for candidates who have the right to work in the UK.**