A new opportunity has arisen for a Production & Manufacturing Accountant to join our Finance Team, based at our head office in Eye, Suffolk.
- Production of the monthly manufacturing accounts and KPI’s.
- Production of monthly variance reports with detailed analysis.
- To gain a detailed understanding of the cost drivers in the business and to model alternatives as required to help drive cost out of the business.
- Delivering the budget process for the Manufacturing department each year.
- To participate in supporting the annual audit and tax computations each year.
- Proactively developing the ERP modules and reporting to facilitate a consistent single point of data entry.
- To drive continuous improvement in manufacturing process information and financial reporting.
Education, Essential Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Proven experience as a Manufacturing/Cost Accountant managing change development in a manufacturing environment.
- Part Qualified accountant with 2 years manufacturing experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of Excel with ability to create complex modelling and creation of data sets linked to an ERP.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Management Information systems is essential.
- Ability to produce reports and ensuring common and consistent data sets.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities to meet deadlines.
- An individual who can lead change management in an inclusive way.
- The ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
For a full appointment brief or to register your interest in the above position, please contact email@example.com.
** Please note: We are currently looking for candidates who have the right to work in the UK.**