We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to join our Draughting Team, based at our head office in Eye, Suffolk.
- To produce approval, fabrication and construction drawings to standard within a given programmed time.
- To assist implementation of Inventor drawing and modelling packages.
- To assist standardisation of manufactured products.
- To assist change and develop more efficient processes within the office.
- To support Company Research & Development Projects.
- To support a progressive departmental attitude towards Health & Safety ensuring that all corporate requirements are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- The accurate compilation of Bills of Materials for customer specific orders and effective release to Production, ensuring that these BOM’s always reflect the current supply situation.
- To liaise with Sales and Project and Engineering Departments to ensure that exceptional client instructions, expectations and commercial matters are clearly advised and understood.
- To contribute to the on-going challenge of improved product quality and general quality via ISO 9001 accreditation.
Education, Essential Skills & Personal Attributes:
Ideally candidates will be able to show evidence of the following experience, attributes and skills:
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Proficient with Inventor 3D.
- Strong manufacturing/engineering background.
- Production of Bill of Materials.
- Commercial acumen.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Ability to work using own initiative to a high standard with excellent attention to detail whilst meeting deadlines.
- Creative, problem solving and analytical thinker.
- ERP system and CNC programming knowledge would be a plus.
- Enthusiastic, positive and flexible ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Open style and Team player.
For a full appointment brief or to register your interest in the above position, please contact email@example.com