The proven PERMASTORE® modular tank system is utilised for capacities from 15m³ (3,900 US Gallons) to over 50,000m³ (13,200,000 US Gallons) making it a viable alternative to the traditional systems of concrete tanks, welded steel tanks or stainless steel tanks.
PERMASTORE® Tanks & Silos can be used for the following applications:
- Municipal: In the municipal environment these tanks are used for drinking water, municipal waste leachate storage, sewage treatment, wastewater treatment and anaerobic digestion
- Industrial: Industrial applications catered for include industrial effluent storage and process, industrial effluent digestion, process water storage and bulk solids storage
- Agricultural: For agriculture, Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks & Silos are utilised for slurry storage, farm biogas production and grain and forage silos
- Mining: The tough chemical and abrasion resistance of PERMASTORE® Glass-Fused-to-Steel Tanks & Silos make them ideal for storage and process applications
- Biofuels: As well as biogas applications, these tanks can be used within the biofuels market for vegetable oils, bio-diesel and ethanol storage
Please discuss your specific requirements with your local Permastore Distributor.