Glass-Fused-to-Steel (GFS) or Glass-Lined-Steel (GLS) tanks manufactured by Permastore are successfully helping customers with their storage and process tank requirements from north of the Arctic Circle to Australasia coping with all the climatic variations imaginable.
This proven modular tank system is utilised for tank capacities from 15m³ (3,900 US Gallons) to over 50,000m³ (13,200,000 US Gallons) making it a viable alternative to the traditional systems of concrete tanks, welded steel tanks or stainless steel tanks.
- Municipal: In the municipal environment these tanks are used for potable water, sewage treatment, wastewater treatment and anaerobic digestion.
- Industrial: Industrial applications catered for include effluent storage and process, industrial effluent digestion, process water storage and bulk solids storage.
- Agricultural: For agriculture, Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks are utilised for slurry storage, biogas production and grain and forage silos.
- Mining: The tough chemical and abrasion resistance of PERMASTORE® Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks and silos make them ideal for storage and process applications.
- Biofuels: As well as biogas applications, these tanks can be used within the biofuels market for vegetable oils, bio-diesel and ethanol storage.
Please discuss your specific requirements with your local Permastore Distributor.