Permastore may change this policy from time to time when updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including e-mail address.
- Demographic information such as your location, preferences and what you look at on our site.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application may tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies are used in some areas of our site to improve the ease of use for our visitors.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for any box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or e-mailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about our Company which we think you may find interesting unless you request us not to.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.