Permastore has a long history and extensive proven experience of anaerobic digestion dating back to the early 1970’s. Farm biogas is an important growth area for farming, and one that is understood and supported by Permastore.
Anaerobic Digestion (AD) using farm waste streams such as animal slurry and agricultural biomass products is seen as an important part of the continuing global growth of “green” renewable energy solutions. AD is an ideal solution to generate on-farm biogas and create a viable diversified income for farms, with the biproduct from the process used as fertiliser.
PERMASTORE Glass-Fused-to-Steel and Epoxy Coated storage and containment solutions offer the following benefits to this agricultural growth industry:
- Corrosion resistance of GFtS used within digesters and ancillary tanks gives long term security, reducing operation and maintenance costs
- A consistent factory produced high-quality lifetime GFtS applied coating that requires minimal maintenance, reducing downtime and revenue losses
- The modular bolted construction of a PERMASTORE® GFtS tank gives rapid and cost-effective site installation, with the ability to remodel or relocate the structure
- PERMASTORE® GFtS can be used in both the liquid zone and the gaseous zone, reducing project costs and maximising the Service Life of an AD digester tank
- Significant benefits of economy and security to farmers and biogas technology companies
- GFtS structures are also used for biogas storage by incorporating double membrane roofs
- FUSION® V1100 can be used in both liquid zone and he gaseous zone, reducing project costs and maximising the Service Life of an AD digester tank