PERMASTORE is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain data by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PERMASTORE may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
PERMASTORE collects personal information about you to inform you about, and provide you with, PERMASTORE® Products or services, to deal with any enquiries you may have about them and to improve and develop these for the future.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
PERMASTORE collects the following types of personal information about you:
- Forename and surname
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Company Name
- Details of the PERMASTORE® Product you are interested in
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application may tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Cookies are used in some areas of our site to improve the ease of use for our visitors.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
HOW DO WE RECEIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
PERMASTORE receives this personal information about you:
When you contact us directly or visit the PERMASTORE website (www.Permastore.com) to request a quote for a PERMASTORE® Product or service or to make a general enquiry.
Where you have contacted a PERMASTORE Dealer in relation to acquiring a PERMASTORE® Product PERMASTORE may also receive this type of information from that PERMASTORE Dealer (or from IT systems that may be provided by PERMASTORE to the PERMASTORE Dealer).
HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
PERMASTORE uses this personal information about you:
- To identify who you are when you contact us
- To provide you with the PERMASTORE® Products or services you have requested and to understand what PERMASTORE® Products you may be interested in
- To contact you regarding your PERMASTORE® Products to answer your technical queries or general enquiries or to administer warranty claims or product safety related communications
- To improve PERMASTORE® Products or services and to carry out customer surveys
- To resolve complaints or issues you may have with a PERMASTORE® Product or service
- To send you marketing information about PERMASTORE® Products or services
- To invite you to PERMASTORE events you may be interested in
- To comply with a legal obligation
HOW WE MAY CONTACT YOU
PERMASTORE and PERMASTORE Dealers may contact you by post, telephone, and / or email, unless you have told us not to. You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
WHO DO WE PROVIDE THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION TO?
PERMASTORE will provide your personal information to:
The PERMASTORE group and the relevant PERMASTORE Dealer if you are acquiring or are interested in acquiring PERMASTORE® Products or services or to benefit you for service support in relation to your PERMASTORE® products.
Our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as marketing fulfilment agencies or IT service providers.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
All personal information we have about you is stored on secure servers operated by PERMASTORE or its third-party service providers. These third-party service providers have access to your personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. PERMASTORE ensures that these third-party service providers will only process your personal data in accordance with this policy and the GDPR or appropriate data protection legislation.
Your personal information may be transferred to PERMASTORE offices operating in countries outside the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area (EEA) or may be processed by PERMASTORE’s third party service providers based or operating outside the UK and the EEA. PERMASTORE will use appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with the GDPR or appropriate data protection legislation in connection to such transfers or processing of your personal data outside the UK and the EEA (including, but not limited to, countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data and using specific contracts approved for use in the UK and the EEA which give personal data the same protection it has in the UK and EEA).
Your personal information will be held in PERMASTORE’s customer relationship management systems for an appropriate period to manage our relationship with you. PERMASTORE will carry out periodic data cleanses of this information to ensure that it is up to date, accurate and required.
You have the following rights in connection with your personal information processed by PERMASTORE:
- ACCESS – you can request access to your personal information and further details about how your personal information is handled by PERMASTORE
- OBJECT – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by PERMASTORE or by a third party
- RECTIFICATION – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- ERASURE – you can request erasure of any personal data where the processing isn’t necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by PERMASTORE or by a third party
You have the right at any time to withdraw consent to receiving marketing from PERMASTORE and/or to amend the delivery method we use. To manage your rights and delivery preferences please write to us at:
Post: HR & Admin Services Department, Permastore Limited, Airfield Industrial Park, Eye, IP23 7HS, England
You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided below.
If you are concerned or have questions about how PERMASTORE handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.