ECOFUSION® is Permastore’s agricultural contact surface finish that delivers a functional solution for the storage of farming products.
ECOFUSION® is Permastore’s agricultural contact surface finish that delivers a low-cost functional solution for the storage of farming products, including agricultural livestock effluent.
ECOFUSION® is the established choice for agricultural slurry stores, moist grain, and forage silos.
- Application: pH range: 4-9
- Type: 2 coat/1 fire
- Thickness: 180-360 microns
- Test Regime: 9-volt testing - using sampling procedures in accordance with ISO 2859-1
- Meets or exceeds requirements of BS 7793-1
- Exceeds quality requirements of EEA 7.24 & 7.25
ECOFUSION® is a factory applied coating that gives assurance to the highest quality associated with the PERMASTORE® brand.
- Livestock Effluent Tanks
- Moist Grain Silos
- Forage Silos
All applications are subject to chemical concentration and temperature considerations. All specifications relate to the contact surfaces only. A detailed specification is available on request.