ISOFUSION® V700 is a well-established contact surface finish that delivers proven security and protection for many industrial applications.
ISOFUSION® V700 is Permastore’s primary industrial contact surface finish generally for use with bulk solids, storm water, filter tanks and sludge storage.
It is an established economical solution that delivers proven security and protection.
The contact surface of every panel supplied is 100% factory tested and inspected at an exacting standard that guarantees ‘zero discontinuity/defect free’ tank panels when tested at 700 Volts.
- Application: pH range: pH 3-9
- Type: 2 coat/1 fire
- Thickness: 200-360 microns
- Test regime: Zero discontinuity at 700 Volts
- Exceeds quality requirements of EEA 7.20
- Meets/exceeds glass coating requirements of AWWA D103-19 - section 12.4
- Meets/exceeds quality requirements of EN ISO 28765:2022
ISOFUSION® is a factory applied coating that gives assurance to the highest quality associated with the PERMASTORE® brand.
- Edible/Vegetable Oils
- Dry Bulk Solids
- Farm Digesters (Liquid Zone)
- Storm/Fire Water
- Filter Tanks
- Potable Water (NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 Certified)
- Municipal Sludge Storage (Open Topped)
- Municipal Sludge Treatment (Open Topped)
- Municipal Mesophilic Digester (Liquid Zone)
All applications are subject to chemical concentration and temperature considerations. All specifications relate to the contact surfaces only. A detailed specification is available on request.
Approved by the UK Secretary of State under Regulation 31 for Drinking Water and Listed by Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) in its list of Approved Products.