TRIFUSION® has rightfully become the standard by which all Glass Fused to Steel (GFtS) tank panels are benchmarked within the industry.
TRIFUSION® is Permastore’s proven GFtS high quality contact surface finish that sets the benchmark for use in the more demanding areas of industrial effluent treatment and sludge digestion.
The contact surface of every panel supplied is 100% factory tested and inspected at an exacting standard that guarantees ‘zero discontinuity/defect free’ tank panels when tested at 1100 Volts.
- Application: pH 2-11
- Type: 3 coat/2 fire
- Thickness: 280-460 microns
- Test Regime: Zero discontinuities at 1100V
- Meets or exceeds quality requirements of EN ISO 28765:2016
- Exceeds quality requirements of EEA 7.20
- Meets or exceeds the glass coating requirements of AWWA D103-19 - Section 12.4
TRIFUSION® is a factory applied coating that gives assurance to the highest quality associated with the PERMASTORE® brand, being evident by its unique contact surface colour.
- Farm Digesters (Roof and Rings Exposed to Gaseous Zone)
- Municipal Sludge Storage (Tanks with roof)
- Municipal Sludge Treatment (Tanks with roof)
- Industrial Effluent and/or Aeration Process
- Potable Water (NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 Certified)
- Food Process Washings
- Liquid Leachates
- Municipal Mesophilic Digester (Roof and Rings Exposed to Gaseous Zone)
- Thermophilic Digester (Liquid Zone)
All applications are subject to chemical concentration and temperature considerations. All specifications relate to the contact surfaces only. A detailed specification is available on request.
Approved by the UK Secretary of State under Regulation 31 for Drinking Water and Listed by the Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) in its list of Approved Products.