All PERMADOME® Roofs and Covers are supplied and installed through our global network of local distributors and are constructed in accordance with detailed PERMADOME® construction guides by trained crews to give rapid installation and high quality completion on-site.
The PERMADOME® Roof and Cover product portfolio includes:
- Geodesic Dome Roofs
- Tapered Beam and External Beam Roofs
- Trough Deck Roofs
- Single and Double Membrane Roofs
- PVC Covers
PERMADOME® Roofs and Covers can be installed on new PERMASTORE® tanks and silos as well as existing structures* including Glass-Fused-to-Steel tanks and silos, concrete tanks, welded tanks, bolted epoxy tanks, stainless steel or galvanised tanks.
Combining sophisticated technology with over 50 years’ experience in the tank and silo industry makes PERMADOME® you partner for success. So whatever your specification is, there is a PERMADOME® solution which will be suitable to meet your requirements.
- ISO 9001:2015 – Accreditation of quality standards to guarantee Customer satisfaction.
- Engineering Design – To ensure that all PERMADOME® Roofs and Covers interface with the tank or silo structure.
- In-house Contract Management – This provides reassurance that all PERMADOME® structures arrive on schedule and are fit for purpose.
- Technical Support – An experienced team that interacts with our Customer base to ensure Customer demand is met.
Choosing PERMADOME® Roofs and Covers is the right choice as it assures you of the same high quality associated with our flagship brand PERMASTORE®.
Buy once, buy right for all your roof and cover solutions!
*Subject to design review of existing structures to be conducted by the Customer. We recommend the use of a Structural Engineer.